ASK A QUESTION OR
GET A QUOTE.
COMMERCIAL PV PANELS
Simply Solar Systems believes strongly in sustaining the future of our environment. Implementing the use of reusable energy on commercial properties is a major part. As long as the sun is in the sky, Simply Solar Systems is dedicated to helping businesses reduce their carbon footprint and energy bills.
What is a commercial solar PV system?
Solar electricity or photovoltaics (PV) is a simple, reliable, and maintenance-free energy source. PV cells are linked together to form a PV module, a group of PV modules forms a PV array. PV arrays can be mounted on roof tops, poles, ground racks, or integrated into the commercial building itself.
Direct Current (DC) is produced when the sunlight shines on a PV array. The DC power is sent to a power inverter in which it is converted to Alternating Current (AC). The AC power is sent to your main electric panel where it is distributed throughout your house and is used in the same way as energy purchased from the electric utility. When the PV system produces more electricity than is used, the excess is sold back to the electric utility and distributed throughout the grid.
If you are interested to learn more about commercial solar PV systems, please contact us. We can answer any questions you might have about photovoltaics, solar power, solar panels, solar PV, PV systems, and more.
Is a Solar PV system right for your commercial business?
To get started, answer these three questions:
• Do you have a roof that faces from southeast through southwest? Is your roof flat, with available room to mount solar panels?
• Is your roof available to the sun or are there trees, buildings, or obstructions interfering? Can these obstructions be removed?
• Is your roof new or in good shape? Your PV system will last for 25 years or more, so it needs to be installed on a roof that won’t need to be replaced within a few years. Many commercial buildings have either a flat rubber/tar roof or a metal roof with a pitch. These are both perfect scenarios for installing a solar PV system.
Commercial PV Panel Installation
The next step is to contact us so we can perform a site survey, in which we collect data to plan for the most effective PV system to fit your needs. The installation process is as follows:
• Determine if commercial solar power is right for you.
• Find the best location, positioning, and size of your PV array.
• Confirm the rebate and incentives that you can expect.
• With a signed contract, we submit the rebate application.
• Once the rebate has been approved, we will start the permitting process and order the equipment.
• Install the equipment, test it, and facilitate the inspections.
• Complete the install with a customer education regarding the system specifics which include start up, shut down, and emergency procedures.
When you hire Simply Solar Systems to perform your solar PV installation you’ll receive superb service from fully licensed and insured solar power experts. Here at Simply Solar Systems, we are committed to using our solar power expertise to not only serve the environment, but to serve you and your business's need for an alternative energy solution. Please contact us for more information and a free site survey.
SEE SOME OF OUR COMMERCIAL PV PANEL WORK
2890 Church Rd. Hamlin, NY 14464 585-721-8407